Avira AntiVir UNIX Server 188.8.131.52-0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Avira AntiVir UNIX Server is a VB100 % award-winning antivirus solution for Linux file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs.
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms and Trojans, adware/spyware and dialers.
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses through integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner for manual and time-controlled scans.
- Comprehensive filter functions and file caching to increase scanning speed.
- Archive detection with selection of the archive types to be scanned and adjustable recursion depth.
- Planning and automation of routine tasks such as scans and updates.
- Compatible with 32-bit mode under 64-bit Linux systems incl. on-access scanning (UNIX).
Fast, automated updates:
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Automated updates via the Internet or network-wide distribution.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions.
- Networkwide administration via the AntiVir Security Management Center (SMC).
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: (http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html) - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com).
Linux/FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Solaris/IBM Series/ Novell Open Enterprise Server. 192MB RAM; 100MB HDD.